Watch our interactive tutorial
1. Once you have logged into Plant Assessor, click Add New Machine
2. Select the make of your machine from the drop down menu. Type to refine.
3. Choose correct model (machine type) from the drop down menu. Type to refine
4. Select a unique Identifier category.
5. Click in the relevant identifier number
6. Click + Photo
7. Expand the Service Details section
8. Enter the Hour Meter (h) reading (or Km odometer for specific machines)
9. In the Next Assessment details section you can set the schedule for the next Risk Assessment.
10. Click Save and close
11. Your machine has now been added to your account. To view the machine details, you can simply double click the machine.
12. For more machine functions, click the ellipsis icon to the right. From here you can also view the machine details, create a pre-start, a risk assessment, supply a machine and more.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Adding a new machine is simple.
1. Setup machine only (no assessment): Just add make, model, identifiers and click SAVE
2. Setup machine and conduct assessment: As above, plus enter assessment details and click
3. Setup machine and schedule next assessment*: As above, rather than clicking create assessment, click SAVE
*Only available if membership has assessment scheduling switched on. Not relevant for machinery dealers.