1. Click SITES in main menu
2. Click ADD NEW SITE
3. Complete site profile details, then tick the ACTIVE and/or PUBLIC box (NOTE: ticking the PUBLIC box enable all Plant Assessor users to see this site and assign their machines to it.)
4. Click NEXT to add SUB CONTRACTOR DOCUMENTS (docs you require from others)
5. If default site requirements are set they will be listed to the right of the screen and also appear in the document type list with a lock symbol. Default requirements are mandatory documents - they can only be edited by the administrator.
6. To select additional site requirements, expand the headings and click the tick next to the document type.
7. Click NEXT to add SITE OWNER DOCUMENTS (docs you will provide to others)
8. Required docs are again marked with a lock symbol
9. Click ADD DOCUMENT
10. Choose a document type from the dropdown list
11. Add a file
12. Click SAVE, then CLOSE
13. Your document will then appear in the SITE OWNER DOCUMENT list
14. Once finished, click CLOSE