These interactive dashboards allow users to obtain a snapshot of the status of plant risk assessment activity and status. These assessment dashboards are designed to help users understand the effectiveness of their risk assessment plans for their plant and equipment fleet. It is unlikely that this dashboard will be of use for machinery suppliers.
Plant fleet owners should aim to:
- Ensure all major items of equipment are set up in Plant Assessor
- Ensure these items are scheduled to be assessed
1. Assessment Schedule Status Chart: use this chart to review the status of you entire fleet and whether your machines are part of your assessment schedule.
2. Machine Status Chart: Use this chart to see the split of machine status. Use the select/deselect function to filter data and examine in more detail.
3. View on Home Screen & Export Machines: Once you have filtered your data, you can go straight to the home screen and work on those machines, or export to excel for further manipulation.
4. Fleet Status by owner - drills down fleet assessment status by owner
5. Assessments 12 month history - displays the assessments created and completed in the last 12 months. It highlights the time lag between creation and completion of assessments.
NOTE: Data is based upon most recent and complete assessments, Incomplete assessments are not shown. Fleet status is not applicable for Dealers.