A regular service schedule keeps your machinery/equipment running at peak performance. Plant Assessor calculates a service interval schedule for you - helping you keep track of regular maintenance.
Plant Assessor recommended service intervals align with manufacturers requirements - every 250hrs or 10,000kms, which ever is applicable to your machine. (If the last service was over 12 months the machine will be flagged as overdue - even if it has yet to reach 10,000kms or 250hrs.)
There are 3 service icons that are displayed on the machine home screen. These are:
To view a machines service history -
1. Click EDIT MACHINE, go to tab 3. HISTORY, then expand SERVICE HISTORY
2. OR click on the service icon - this takes you directly to the HISTORY tab.
1. Upcoming services are displayed under tab 3. HISTORY > SERVICE HISTORY
2. To record a scheduled service click RECORD SERVICE
3. Enter your service date & hr/kms meter - this will be pre-populated if Plant Assessor has a record of the meter reading on the chosen day
4. Add service notes (mandatory)
5. Choose a file (mandatory) - eg. photo of machine or details of the service.
Then click SAVE
6. Plant Assessor also allows you to record additonal non-scheduled services/maintenance records - click ADD MAINTENANCE RECORD
7. Select the service date
8. If your machine has two meters - hour meter and odometer, you will be asked to select ONE
9. Repeat steps 4 - 5
Machines can be filtered by their service status -
OVERDUE, UPCOMING, OK, UNKNOWN, ALL
A machines service status is also included in the export file (select machines & click EXPORT MACHINES.)