1. Click on the My Machines tab on the machines home screen
2. Select your machine, then click ADD TO PRE-QUAL SITE PROCESS
3. A modal will appear. Choose a site, then click SAVE.
(NOTE: once assigned to pre-qual site your machine details & public documents will be visible to the site owner)
4. The machine edit modal will then show pre-qual site under the HISTORY Tab
5. View/manage machines assigned to pre-qual sites by clicking the Pre-qual Machines tab on the machine home screen
6. Use the Filters down the left of the page to view machines assigned to -
• Pre-qual sites you own
• Pre-qual sites you have been invited to
7. To remove a machine from a pre-qual process go to your Pre-qual Machines tab and select a site. Select the machine(s) that you wish to remove, then click REMOVE MACHINES FROM LIST. A modal will appear - tick confirm & click SAVE.