A Prime Contractor approve or reject a machine based on its compliance, assessment results and supplied/missing documents.
A Prime Contractor may only approve machines that have been added to a pre-qual site.
1. To approve a machine, click the Pre-qual Machines tab on the machines home screen & select a site
2. Find the machine, click the vertical blue dots, then select approve or reject.
3. A modal will appear. The machine details and document status (missing, rejected, pending or approved) are listed on the left. Required documents (set by the Prime Contractor) are list on the right.
4. Click approve or reject. The machine owner will be notified of the outcome via email.
5. Click SAVE, then CLOSE.The approval status will now be reflected under the machine details.
(Learn how to approve documents)