All Plant Assessor Memberships are now able to establish a connection with other members via Plant Assessor.
This is required to be able to supply machines and documentation in Plant Assessor.
1. Go to the CONNECTION tab in the main menu
2. Click ADD A CONNECTION
3. A pop-up will appear. Enter the email address of your connection
An email will be sent to the specified address with instructions to accept/reject the connection
4. A connection will have the status of -
Orange pending = connection pending
Red Cross = connection rejected
Green link = connection accepted
To manage a connection -
1. Click on the vertical blue dots, then CONNECTION DETAILS - view contact information, library documents and connection contacts
2. To add a new contact (ie. a person who works for the connected company) again, click on the vertical blue dots, then click ADD CONTACT. Select the contact you wish to connect with from the drop down list, then click CONNECT.
3. Click on each connection row to view all contacts (people)
4. Use the filter on the left of the page to sort by the connection status
5. Click on the Library icon and go to Tab 3: Connection Docs to view, approve or reject your connections documents.
Locate the document, click approve (thumbs up) or reject (thumbs down,) then click SAVE.
NOTE: You must add a comment to a rejected document. The connection will be notified of a rejected document via email.
6. To delete a contact select the connection(s), then click REMOVE CONTACTS