A Site Owner may opt to pay the costs associated with Plant Assessor use for the machines that a Machine Supplier uses to fulfil a contract - ie. the amount of time a machine is used on a site.
Site Owners can only sponsor machines that have been added to a pre-qual site process.
A Site Owner can choose to sponsor machines manually or setup automatic sponsorship - choose to sponsor all machines on a particular site.
Steps for a Site Owner to manually sponsor machines:
1. Click the Pre-qual Machines tab on the machines home screen
2. Select a site, then find the machine you wish to sponsor
3. Click the three vertical dots next to the machine, then select SPONSOR MACHINES
4. A modal will appear - select the sponsorship machine level (Plus or Edge $3-$15 p/m) enter an end date and accept the payment terms and conditions
5. The Sub Contractor (machine owner) will receive an email notifying them of the sponsorship
6. All sponsored machines are shown with an icon ($) on machine & pre-qual machine tabs. Hover over the icon to view more details.
Steps for a Site Owner to set automatic sponsorship:
Automatic sponsorship is set when a site is created.
1. On the SITES page click ADD NEW SITE
2. Enter the site name & select a site status in the site details tab. Click NEXT to set SPONSORSHIP rules.
3. Select automatic sponsorship. This means you will automatically sponsor any machine on this site. Choose a sponsorship machine level, start & end date, accept the monthly charges, then click SAVE
4. A Site Owner or Machine Supplier may view sponsorship charges or credits anytime via:
My Account > Billing status
This tab shows -
• Monthly machine charges
• Commitment level (if applicable)
• Third party charges (shared in) machines you sponsor (-$)
• Your machines that are sponsored (credit +$)