What are Premium Pre Starts?
• A new add-on
• Features issue and work order management
• Improved service intervals - greater flexibility and customisation (includes multiple meters and time intervals)
• Includes automatic notifications and reporting
How to enable Premium Pre Starts:
Premium Pre Starts can be enabled on a machine to machine basis.
1. Go to the Machines page
2. Select one or more machines you wish to enable Premium Pre Starts on. You can do this either by clicking the checkbox at the top of your machines list to select all of them, or select the machine line checkboxes individually if you prefer
3. Click on the “Manage Premium Pre Starts” button in the left hand menu
4. You will see a screen pop up that will list the machines you’ve selected. Next to each line is a toggle switch. Turn this toggle on for the machines you wish to enable Premium Pre Starts. If this machine already has Premium Pre Starts enabled, you’ll see the switch already on. You can also toggle the switch back off for machines you don’t want Premium Pre Starts enabled
4. Click SAVE - you will be returned to the Machines list and you’ll now be able to see a Premium Pre Start icon displayed on each machine row that you just enabled
Performing a Premium Pre Start Assessment:
Premium Pre Start assessments are performed in the same way as the existing (Free) Pre Starts, either via the Plant Assessor website, or via the Pre Start Plus mobile app.
While the method of performing a pre start is the same, if a machine has Premium Pre Starts enabled then there will be some additional features available to you.
Carrying Over Previous Pre Start Results:
If a pre start assessment has been performed on this machine before, if any questions were answered as “No”, and remain an open issue or work order,then the answer will be prefilled as No.
If the assessor views the machine, and sees that this issue has been resolved, if they change the answer to Yes, then they’ll be prompted to enter a reason, and then on submitting the assessment the associated issue or work order will be automatically marked as complete.
Photos and Comments Per Question:
When completing a Pre Start Check you will see a camera and comment icon next to each question. Click on this icon will allow you to add a comment or a photo to this machine.
Premium Pre Start Email Notifications:
Premium Pre Starts offer the option to receive email notifications for:
• Daily email summaries for machines owned by the owners you select
• An instant email notification for machines that are assessed and found to have a critical issue
The notifications are managed on a machine owner basis, meaning you can select only the machines you’re interested in by choosing the appropriate owners from within your membership.
This is an opt-in feature, which you will need to enable to start receiving.
To opt in to Premium Pre Start Notifications:
1. In Plant Assessor, select your Account Icon from the top menu, and select “My Account”
2. On the pop up window, select the Notifications tab
3. Under “Owner Schedule Notifications” there is an option for: “Daily pre start report”. Tick this box
4. This will display an Owner lookup box. Start typing the name of a machine owner of whose machines you wish to be notified
5. Click the Add button, and you will see the owner displayed under the search box. You can add as many Owners as you wish
6. Click SAVE