For issues found when performing a Premium Pre Start, if further work is required then you can convert this issue into a Work Order.
Work Orders allow you to enter more information to manage this issue through to completion, such as setting due dates and assigning the work order to users and sending email notifications.
To Create a work order:
1. After completing a Premium Pre Start - click 'Manage Issues' (Tab 2: 'Machine Site/Email Report')
2. The Issues and Work Orders page is broken up into three sections:
• Work Orders
• Completed Work Orders
3. To convert an existing issue to a work order, click on the Create Work Order button next to the appropriate issue. This will display the Create Work Order page
4. Select a Due Date, Assignee, Email Address, Cost and Total Time (Cost and Total Time fields are optional, and can either be used as estimates or can be updated by the assigned user after they resolve the issue for your records)
5. Click SAVE. After Saving, you can choose to send an email notification to the Assigned user. To do this, click the Send Email button
6. Click CLOSE - you will be returned to the Issues and Work Orders page
Once a Work Order has been created, you can now update and complete this work order.
To Update and Complete a Work Order:
1. Access Work Orders by selecting the three dot menu at the end of your machine row
2. In the Work Orders section, you will see Work Orders that are still open
3. Select the Assigned To select box to quickly reassign this work order to someone different (please note, changing this here will NOT send an email notification to the new assignee)
4. Select the Due Date box to quickly change the due date for this work order
5. To edit more detail, or to send an email notification, click on the Edit/Email button. This will display the Create Work Order screen
- Update the due date, assigned to, cost and time fields here
- Click Save to save your changes
- Click the Send Email button to send a notification to the assigned user
- Click Close to return to the Issues and Work Orders page.
6. On the Issues and Work order page, to close a Work Order, tick the Complete checkbox next to the work order you wish to close
7. Click SAVE - If you have ticked the Complete box for any existing Work Orders, after saving they will be moved into the Completed Work Orders section
Work Order Assignee Email Notifications:
1. When you send an email to a user after assigning a work order to them, they will receive a work order notification to the email address you specified
2. This email will display the description of the work order item, as well as the due date, assigned by and assigned to details, as well as the optional Cost and Time fields. Any comments added to this work order will also be displayed
3. To manage this Work Order, the assignee can click on the “Manage/Mark as Complete” link to open the Work Order page for this specific work order