When you perform a Premium Pre Start assessment, if you answered No to any question, an issue will be created against this machine.
As with standard pre start assessments, these issues could either be critical or non-critical, depending on the risk rating.
With Premium Pre Starts, however, you’ll now be able to view a list of the issues for this machine, and even convert them to work orders.
To view machine issues:
1. If you have just performed a pre start check - when clicking the Next button will take you to the Machine Site / Email Report tab
OR For machines that have completed pre starts - click on the Premium Pre Start icon on the Machines Page (this could be a warning or critical issue icon if an issue was found). This will bring up the Pre Start modal - Click on the ‘Machine Site / Email Report’ tab
2. On the Machine Site / Email Report tab, if issues were found during the assessment then you will see a summary count of the issues and a green button labelled “Manage Issues”. Click on this button
3. The Issues and Work Orders page is broken up into three sections:
- Work Orders
- Completed Work Orders
4. In the Issues section, you will see a list of Issues that have not yet been completed or converted to a work order
5. Issues that have comments or photos attached to them will show the comments and photos section underneath them, with a red dot to indicate that one of these exists
6. Click on the Comment or Photo section to view the comments or photos added against this line item, as well as giving you the ability to update the comment or add additional photos if you wish
7. If this issue has been completed, you can simply tick the “Complete” checkbox for that particular issue. This will display the Comments section, where you’ll be required to enter a comment before saving. Add a comment, and click SAVE, and this issue will now be hidden, and considered to be resolved. Or if further work is required, you can click on the Create Work Order button to convert this issue into a Work Order