When a Site has a default Machine Assessment configured, any equivalent or better Assessment Type will be accepted for the site. This simplifies the configuration of sites, and minimises re-assessment where a machine has an existing Assessment that exceeds site requirements.
2. Select Sites from the top menu
3. Find the desired Site and select Edit
4. Select the “Contact’s Documents” tab
5. Select a minimum valid Machine Assessment type for the site
6. Note that the selected item will be checked on the left, and listed on the right hand side. Equivalent or better Assessment types will be automatically checked on the left with “(Equivalent Assessment)” appended to the label, and will be listed with an “=” sign on the right hand side.
7. Click Save, then Close
8. On the Machines Page, find the machine on the previously configured site
9. Once the defaults have been set, the Machine Library hover will show equivalent
assessments as fulfilling the requirement for site.
Note: It is advised that Site Administrators review the configuration for Assessment requirements to ensure the correct values are configured. Until this is completed, the existing configurations will still be respected.